These fuses are recommended for AC power distribution system mains, feeders and branch circuits having inductive loads (motors, transformers) or non-inductive loads (lighting, heating) where the available short-circuit current does not exceed 200,000 RMS symmetrical amperes. These dual element, time-delay fuses have minimum industry standard time-delay of 10 seconds at 5 times the fuse rating (8 sec. minimum for 250V, 30A and less). The time-delay characteristics of these fuses typically allows them to be sized closer to the running ampacity of inductive loads to reduce cost and provide improved overcurrent protection.These fuses will override normal equipment current surges to reduce unnecessary fuse openings. They are the most popular fuses used in the industry and the most economical for most applications, especially motors and transformers. They have moderate current limitation.
- True dual - element construction allows sizing of 125% FLA for motor backup protection
- Superior overload and cycling capabilities
- Current limiting; provides component short circuit protection
- Recommended for AC power distribution system mains, feeders, and branch circuits
- Protection of motors and motor branch circuits
- Protection of transformers and other inductive loads
- All general-purpose applications including lighting, heating and other non-inductive loads