Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- True dual-element fuses with a minimum 10 second time-delay at 500% overload.
- Long time-delay minimizes needless fuse openings due to temporary overloads and transient surges.
- Can often be sized for back-up protection against motor burnout from overload or single-phasing if other overload protective devices fail.
- High interrupting rating to safely interrupt overcurrents up to 300kA (self certified).
- High degree of current limitation due to the fast speed-of-response to short-circuits.
- Faster response to damaging short-circuit currents than mechanical overcurrent protective devices.
- Reduces let-through thermal and magnetic forces in order to protect low withstand rated components.
- Proper sizing provides “No Damage” Type “2” coordinated protection for NEMA and IEC motor control in accordance with IEC Standard 947-4-1.
- Dual-element fuses have lower resistance than ordinary fuses so they run cooler.
- Lower watts loss reduces power consumption.
- Unique dimensions assure that another class of fuse with a lesser voltage rating, interrupting rating or current-limiting ability cannot be substituted.
- Space-saving package for equipment down sizing
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.