- Fast-acting, short-circuit protection. Particularly suited for protection of circuit breakers with lower interrupting ratings and non-inductive loads such as lighting and heating circuits.
- 99.9% pure silver-links provide low watt loss and low operating temperature on normal current levels; minimizes total clearing I2t fault energy let-through.
- High grade silica-sand filler accelerates response of fuse to short-circuits by having a quenching effect upon the fuse arc.
- O-ring seals maximize pressure build-up during current limiting actions and ensure filler retention.
- Silver-plated micro-peened terminals provide high electrical conductivity, minimize heat generation, and keep fuses and switches cool.
- Selective coordination (blackout prevention).
- Glass melamine tube.
- Silver-plated end bells.
- No fuse reducers required.