Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The 200RB is a pilot-operated, 2-way, normally closed valve. 200RB valves are used for liquid, discharge, or suction gas refrigerant service.
- One coil fits all valve sizes
- Extended ends for easy installation (standard)
- Long-life molded coils
- PTFE O-ring for superior external sealing
- Available in 8 orifice sizes
- Manual stem or mounting stud
- Bi-Flow operation-conversion either factory assembled or with kit (except 200RB 7,9 & 12)
- Maximum fluid temperature: 250°F
- Maximum working pressure: 500 psig
- Minimum operating pressure drop: 2 psi
- MOPD: 300 psig
- UL/CUL file number: MP604
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.