Emerson offers a complete series of filter driers for use with CFC, HCFC, and HFC refrigerants for air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Liquid Line Hermetic Filter Driers
The Emerson hermetic filter drier provides superior filtration of contaminants, drying of the refrigerant, and removal of acids versus any other filter drier on the market, making it ideal for both the refrigerants of today and tomorrow.
Take-Apart Liquid and Suction Filter Driers
These replaceable core filter driers are ideal for large commercial air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Options include full flow fittings for low pressure drop, R-410A rated models, and corrosion resistant brass body with stainless steel bolts.
Filter Drier Cores and Filters
Filter drier cores remove moisture, acids, and debris from the system. Emerson has the broadest range of desiccant blends in the industry. Products range from 100% activated alumina (high acid) to 100% molecular sieve (high moisture). There is an Emerson core for every application, and all cores are completely interchangeable with other cores and shells.
- Solid copper connections
- High moisture and acid removal capacity
- Corrosion resistant epoxy powder paint finish
- Copeland products approved for POE oils
- Solid copper sweat and flare fittings Capacity ratings listed below are nominal system tonnage Rated for 600 PSI maximum working pressure, good for R410A usage
- Specially blended and molded block form desiccant gives exceptional moisture and acid removal, as well as excellent filtration
- Full flow fittings for low pressure drop
- Shock resistant steel shell construction
- Desiccant Blend: optimized for high water capacity and acid capacity
- Filtration: 40 microns
- Maximum working pressure: 680 psig