Fantech AEV's are designed to run continuous or on intermittent, giving the homeowner complete control over their air quality. Continuous low speed ventilation is recommended, which will help eliminate carbon dioxide, voc's and other gases as well as freshen up the home. Intermittent high speed ventilation can be obtained through a variety of optional remote controls.
- Powder coated 22 gauge galvanized steel cabinet
- Insulated with 1" polystyrene foam to prevent condensation
- German-engineered, factory-balanced ebm backward inclined motorized impeller.
- 120 CFM (50 CFM outside air exchanger)
- Washable synthetic filter
- External 3 position switch (Low/Standby/Medium)
- Optional controls available
- External screw type dry contacts for optional controls
- 3' plug-in power cord w/ 3-prong plug
- 5" supply and exhaust ducts