Limited space? No problem. Fantech's FRD Series centrifugal type exhaust/supply fans are specifically designed for large ventilation needs where space is at a premium, such as hospitals, schools, or office buildings. System balancing is easy. A simple speed adjustment equalizes all vents to compensate for hot or cold spots.
The compact housing design of the FRD Series allows for installation directly within rectangular ductwork without the need for large elbows or transitional sections. FRD Series fans are simple to install; no extra materials are required. Simply mount the fan at any angle in any point in the ductwork. The motor is mounted on a hinged door ? just swing the door out for easy access to the motor and wiring connections.
- Galvanized steel housing features baked powder coat finish
- Hinged door for service access
- External rotor motor for excellent heat dissipation
even at low RPM, and built-in thermal overload
protection with automatic reset.
- Suitable for airstream temperatures of up to 140° F
- UL Listed
- 100% speed controllable through voltage reduction allowing
for on-demand ventilation or precision balancing of systems
- Permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings
- Rectangular ductwork connections
- 230 Volts
- Terminal box with prewired electrical strip
- True backward curved impeller
- Excellent heat dissipation, ensuring long motor life
- Three-year warranty