Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|13||Thu, Nov 8 – Wed, Nov 14|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Internal factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Direct drive, multi-speed ECM blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Coil mounting track for quick repositioning
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- Rigid SmartFrame™ cabinet
- Horizontal or vertical configuration capabilities
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- Screw-less sides and back helps to reduce condensation when installed in humid locations
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Tool-less filter access
- Field Installed 3 kW – 25 kW electric heater kits available
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.