- Proven design: The axial grinder and semi-open impeller technology reduce downtime caused by clogging or roping.
- Broad range of solutions: Available in single phase .5 hp (115V or 230V), 1 hp (115V or 230V) and 2 hp (230V) options.
- Trusted performance: Models deliver up to 120‘ TDH and flow rates of 53 gpm.
- Ease of installation: Fixed balanced attachment to help simplify installation.
- Built to last: Stainless steel (440C), cutter/plate style configuration and oil cooled motor. Cast iron impeller.
- Continuous operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits and can be operated continuously without damage when fully submerged. Single phase, built-in, auto reset overload (Class F insulation) on all models.
- Warranty: Three (3) years. Backed by Goulds Water Technology service and support.