This pump can be used in a wide variety of DC applications where a highly efficient circulation pump is required. D5 pumps are used in a wide variety of applications such as medical devices, electronics cooling, chillers, laser cooling, RV hot water systems, battery cooling, and fuel cells. The Vario model has a knob to give you control of the speed of the pump allowing you to adjust the performance to your application. Pump has an integrated over-temperature safety device that shuts the pumps electronics off when reaching the temperature limit of +203°F. If the over-temperature safety device is activated the pump will restart automatically after the pump has cooled completely.
- The rotor/impeller rides on an ultra-hard, wear-resistant ceramic ball
- There are no conventional shaft bearings or seals eliminating the possibility of bearing-play and a potential leak path
- Provides an exceptionally long service life in excess of 50,000 hours
- Maintenance is not necessary under normal conditions. Even after lengthy shut down periods a reliable start-up is virtually guaranteed
- Parts exposed to the fluid are completely corrosion resistant even with aggressive fluids