Greenlee's new Fish Poles are designed specifically for pushing and pulling wires over long distances. To make maneuvering easier in cramped spaces, Greenlee made all of the models lightweight. But don’t let the light weight fool you, these fish poles are made to handle the most rugged environment. In fact, the FP18 and the FP24 have an enhanced gripping section and all models are made of durable fiberglass material designed for long-term use.
- Push or pull wires over long distances including suspended ceilings, sub-floors, crawl spaces and attics.
- Non-conductive, high-impact construction for long life.
- Specialized hook can be used to install wires in suspended ceilings.
- Velcro strap secures pole when in collapsed position.
- Self-contained, no loose parts.
- Lightweight design to minimize fatigue.
- Diameter: 2-1/4" (50 mm)
- Extended Length: 24 ft.
- Type: Non Conductive
- Collapsed Length: 50"