Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Easy-to-use - for sealing all types of threaded pipe, valves, fittings, accessories and controls, including those made from steel, galvanized and black iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, glass, monel, synthetic rubber, and all plastics.
- Appropriate for pipes carrying: acids, solvents, alkalis, steam, hot and cold water, LP gas, natural gas, oxygen and almost every chemical.
- Long shelf life.
- Self-lubricating, with excellent dielectric properties which minimize galvanic action.
- Made with PTFE.
- Will not harden, crack, or crumble, clean break-off; no shredding.
- Will not contaminate material in pipes.
- Protects against any chemical corrosive action, and is not affected by weather.
- Performs over a temperature range of -450º to 500º F; 10,000 psi.
- Meets Mil Spec. MIL-T-27730A.
- White color for universal use.
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.