Series 17C Balanced Pressure Thermostatic Steam Traps are for institutional, commercial and residential heating system applications such as schools, hospitals, apartment buildings, homes or others where low or moderate water hammer may occur.
- Subcooling for extremely efficient system operation and elimination of flash steam losses on low pressure system
- Stainless steel components
- Replaceable Dura-Stat® module
- Resistant to moderate water hammer and chemical attack
- Maximum operating pressure 25 psig
- Meets Mil specification WW-T-696-E Type V, Style A, Class 1 and 2