|16||Thu, Aug 20|
|3||Mon, Aug 24 – Tue, Aug 25|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Series 17C Balanced Pressure Thermostatic Steam Traps are for institutional, commercial and residential heating system applications such as schools, hospitals, apartment buildings, homes or others where low or moderate water hammer may occur.
- Subcooling for extremely efficient system operation and elimination of flash steam losses on low pressure system
- Stainless steel components
- Replaceable Dura-Stat® module
- Resistant to moderate water hammer and chemical attack
- Maximum operating pressure 25 psig
- Meets Mil specification WW-T-696-E Type V, Style A, Class 1 and 2
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.