Pressure Switches are safety devices used in positive-pressure, negative pressure (Air, Flue gas) or differential-pressure systems to sense gas or air pressure systems.
- Pressure switch for general gas- and air application
- Diaphragm-actuated safety-limit switch
- Switch can be wired to turn on alarm
- C6097A3 models break control circuit at set point on pressure fall
- C6097B3 models break control circuit at set point on pressure rise
- Lockout with manual reset options
- Lockout models have external manual reset button
- Additional filter pad for gas/air inlet section
- Additional cover over screw terminal for safety
- Removable transparent cover protects scaleplate and adjusting knob
- Optional switch position indicator lamp available
- Protection class IP65
- Ranges: 0.4 to 4 in. wc, 3 to 20 in. wc, 12 to 60 in. wc or 40 to 200 in. wc.
- Integral 0.2mm vent limiter on all models
- FM and UL certified