Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Honeywell MZV Series is the first linear zone valve with a built-in balancing plug that permits pre-balancing for each zone.
- Application: Residential or Commercial Zoning for hot water heating or chilled water air conditioning systems, fan coil units or indirect water heater service.
- Body Pattern: Two-way
- Maximum Close-off Pressure (psi): 17.5 Psi
- Maximum Water Pressure (psi): 125 Psi
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 125F
- Voltage: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rack and pinion linear design.
- Fast acting, 15 seconds to open, 5 seconds to close.
- Two piece rack design to extend service life.
- Low power consumption, 8 valves, 40 VA transformer.
- External valve position indicator.
- Quiet operation, no water hammer.
- Built-in tamper resistant balancing valve for pre-balancing.
- High torque, constant speed synchronous motor.
- Cooler running, longer life motor.
- Operator can be replaced without draining system.
- Manual opening feature.
- Replaceable valve cartridge.
- Large adjustable flow, 1/2 in. 3/4 in. Cv 5.8; 1 in. 7.0 Cv; 1-1/4 in. Cv 7.0.
- Motor CSA recognized.
- 4 wire operator with auxiliary switch.
- 2 wire without switch, 24 in. leads.
- Compatible with programmable thermostats.
- Bronze casting; brass/stainless trim
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.