Electronic Pneumatic Transducer w/ direct action and 2 to 10 Vdc @ 0.1 mA max input signal (no cover)RP7517B1024 Electronic Pneumatic Transducer w/ direct action and 2 to 10 Vdc @ 0.1 mA max input signal (no cover)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Screw mounting or snap rail (models with cover).
- Factory calibrated.
- Dual barb fittings.
- High accuracy.
- Application: Electric to pneumatic Transducer
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 30 psi
- Output Pressure Range: 3 to 15 psi
- Connections: Dual barb-fittings for 1/4 in. or 5/32 in. O.D. plastic tubing
- Electrical Connections: 30 in. (762 mm) lead wire
- Action: Direct Acting
- Airflow Usage: 0.025 scfm (117mL/s)
- Max. Operating Temperature: 131 F
- Input Signal: 2 to 10 Vdc at 0.1 mA max
- Normal High End Pressure: 16 psi with 18 psi main pressure at 12 Vdc or 16 psi at 11 Vdc ( min. )
- Normal Low End Pressure: 0.5 psi at 0 Vdc
- Pressure Range: 0 to 18 psi
- Voltage: 24 Vac external transformer
- Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH
- Comments: Without cover, external transformer required, 24 Vac, 50/60 Hz, (3 wire)
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.