A diaphragm logic pressure selector selects the highest and/or lowest branch pressure input from zone thermostats to operate final control elements in pneumatic control applications. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, and Barber-Colman devices.
- Seven input manifold containing logic diaphragm, air filter, and restrictions.
- Ten sharp barb connectors for all piping requirements.
- Large integral filter assures clean air to the manifold.
- Requires no field adjustment, and plastic construction results in minimum maintenance.
- Two analyzers can be connected together to increase inputs to twelve.
- Type: Load Analyzer Relay, 7 input
- Operation: Selects highest and/or lowest branch pressure input to operate final control elements
- Airflow Usage: 0.04 scfm (0.019 mL/s)
- Capacity: 0.039 scfm at 1 psi differential (18 mL/s at 5 kPa differential)
- Air Connections: Barb fittings (10) for 1/4 in. (6 mm) O.D. plastic tubing
- Mounting: Wall or In-line or panel
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 25 psi
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95% RH
- Temperature Range: 0 F to 140 F