Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- TP9600 delivers the Honeywell TP970s unparalleled sensing and control.
- Redesigned models fit your high-volume pneumatic applications.
- Backplate mounts quickly.
- Thermostat snaps onto backplate.
- Cover is mounted and locked into place with concealed setscrews.
- Attractive Euro-contoured design comes with choice of two cover options.
- Neutral taupe color blends with today?s commercial interiors.
- Adapter kits are available to retrofit most pneumatic jobs.
- Branch line capacity Low for TP9630 and TP9633 Branch line capacity High for TP9600, TP9610, TP9603, TP9620.
- Description: Pneumatic Thermostat Reverse Acting, Wall Thermostat
- Application: Wall Thermostat
- Remote Bulb: No
- Setpoint: Single
- Action: Reverse Acting
- Number of Pipes: 2
- Setpoint Temperature Range (F): 59 F to 90 F
- Air connections: Barb fittings 5/32 in. (4 mm)
- Sensor Element: Bimetal
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 25 psi
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 50 F to 100 F
- Storage Temperature (F): 150 F maximum
- Throttling Range (F): 2 F to 10 F
- Airflow Usage: 0.011 scfm (5.2 mL/s)
- Dimensions (in.): 3-1/4 in. high x 2 in. wide x 1-5/8 in. deep
- Mounting: Vertical Wall Mounting
- Includes: Cover, Setpoint, and Thermometer are Visible
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.