Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The W7220 Economizer Module can be used as a standalone economizer module wired directly to a commercial set back space thermostat and sensors to provide Outdoor Air dry-bulb economizer control. The W7220 Economizer Module can be connected to optional Sylk Bus sensors for single or differential enthalpy control. The W7220 Economizer Module provides power and communications on the Sylk Bus for the Sylk Bus sensors.
The W7220 Economizer Module automatically detects sensors by polling to determine which sensors are present. If a sensor loses communications after it has been detected, the W7220 Economizer indicates a device fail error on the display or through the AUX 1 OUT terminal programmed to SYS.
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Contact Ratings: 30 Vac-- 1.5 A Run, 3.5 A Inrush
- Voltage: 24 Vac
- Operating Temperature Range (F): -40 F to -150 F
- Output: 2-10 Vdc to actuator
- Input: W7220A1000 Logic Module, C7400S1000 OAE Sensor, C7250A1001 MAT sensor, MS7503A2030 DCA OA
- Approvals, Federal Communications Commission: Compliant
- Approvals, Others: Complies with California Title 24
- Logic Module - W7220A1000
- OAE Sensor - C7400S1000,
- MAT Sensor - C7250A1001
- DCA OA - MS7503A2030
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.