Mode of Operation:
- Low cost 3 phase protection for single side
- Monitors for phase reversal, phase loss, unbalance % as a function of input voltage
- Bright LED indicators for ON and FAULT
- Universal 3 phase input: 190-600 VAC
- Highly reliable passive electronics
- Easy to install, no adjustments
- Less than 1-second phase loss response
- Automatic reset from a fault condition
- Compact packaging: fits almost anywhere
- Epoxy coated for added protection
- Works great with the ICM450 for load side
monitoring of part winding start motors and
multiple compressor systems
- For open board model, order ICM403
If all 3 phases are relatively equal and in proper sequence, the normally open contacts (Y/Y-OUT) will close when 24 volts
is applied between C and Y terminals. If the phases are out of sequence, or if one is missing, the contacts will never close.
If a phase is lost while the ICM401 is energized, the contacts will open immediately and will remain open until the error is corrected.
An illuminated green LED indicates the output is energized, and an illuminated red LED indicates there is a fault and the output is de-energized.