- For non-insulated terminals #8 to #22 AWG (.3mm2 to 8mm2)
- Provides good and consistent crimp every time
- Dies change quickly and easily with a screwdriver
- Interchangeable dies provide versatility in a single tool
- Select proper dies set for connector.
- Identify crimp nest and place connector for crimping.
- To complete crimp, squeeze handles together until ratchet pawl trips.
- Tool will return to open position when hand pressure is released. Crimp is complete.
- Adjust tool tension by removing screw and moving pressure mechanism positive or negative to desired tension or crimp result.