- First UL tested and classified insulated tools available 1000 Volt certified (1000V AC, 1500V DC)
- Meets ASTM F1505-01 and IEC 60 900 standards
- Meets OSHA requirements for insulated tools (29 CFR 1910)
- Crimps bare or insulated terminals and splices on 10 to 22 AWG wire
- Knife-to-anvil blades never need resharpening
- Excellent leverage for easy crimping and cutting
- Drop-forged, high carbon steel construction
9.75" Insulated Multi Crimp Tool30-9429 9.75" Insulated Multi Crimp Tool
|Mon, Jun 13 – Mon, Jun 20|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.