Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The KMC CTE-5202 thermostat is a dual-setpoint, analog electronic controller with a digital LCD display for use in many new and replacement room temperature control applications. It provides two independent electronic PI (Proportional + Integral) control loops with heating and cooling setpoints. The thermostat drives two (adjustable span) 0–12 VDC analog outputs for control of external devices. The easy to understand LCD display and push buttons enable viewing of current temperature, changing of setpoints, and simple device configuration.
The thermostat is typically used with the KMC CEP/CSP-4000 and CSP-5000 series of electronic pressure-independent VAV controllers, MEP-4002 proportional electronic actuators in pressure-dependent VAV applications, and VEB-43/46 series proportional control valves in baseboard and other heating/cooling applications. Common application features for morning warm-up, changeover, and unoccupied/night setback are enabled via an external temperature sensor and/or contact closure provided by a remote building automation system. Application sequences may be selected for the following types of room and terminal unit control:
- Single-duct pressure-dependent VAV terminals with or without reheat
- Single-duct pressure-independent VAV terminals, with or without reheat and auxiliary minimum airflow
- Single-duct fan-powered VAV terminals with or without reheat using REE-5xxx staging modules
- Dual-duct VAV applications with independent control of heating and cooling outputs
- Proportional heating and cooling applications, such as baseboard heating and chilled beams
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.