Gas-Tec 1/2" x 100' Coated Copper Type L-G/Gas Tubing Coil (Yellow)21210-KAMCO Gas-Tec 1/2" x 100' Coated Copper Type L-G/Gas Tubing Coil (Yellow)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Gas-Tec® is a flexible yellow polyethylene-coated copper tubing that is continuously line-marked for clearer identification and protection of Natural Gas and Liquefied Petroleum Gas installations. The polyethylene coating provides added corrosion protection and enables the tubing to be used for both above and below ground installations. The continuous line markings on the coating indicates tube contents, ASTM specification, size and lot number which enable the tubing to be traced back to the origin of manufacture. Gas-Tec is flexible and easy to install with no additional training required.
Added Corrosion Protection
- Polyethylene coating protects copper from corrosion
- Polyethylene is one of the most inert plastics available
Can Be Used for Both Above & Below Ground
- Carry one inventory
- Quick and easy underground installation
- No on-site sleeving required in most cases
Easy to Identify
- Permanent yellow polyethylene coating
- Continuous line-marking
- Traceable back to the origin of manufacture
Easy to Install
- Flexible, easy to join, compact size
- No additional training required
- Requires smaller and fewer tools than steel pipe
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.