Pinless Moisture MeterET140 Pinless Moisture Meter
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Pinless Moisture Meter with electromagnetic field (EMF) technology allows for nondestructive detection of moisture content in building materials
- Drywall tool detects moisture content up to 3/4" (19 mm) deep
- Easy viewing with bright reverse-contrast display
- Nine LED bars indicate moisture range
- Easy-to-select materials with mode button; drywall, masonry, hardwood, and softwood
- Hold, Low battery, and Auto-Power off functions
- Built to withstand a 6.6 ft. (2 m) drop
- Includes detector, 9V battery, and instruction manual
- Type: Pinless Moisture Meter
- Application: Detect Moisture Content and Water Damage
- Special Features: Audible Alert, Auto-Power Off, Visual Notification
- Display: Bright Reverse-Contrast Display and a Nine LED Bar Graph
- Display Resolution: 0.1%
- External Electrode: None
- Sensor Size: 1.25'' x 2'' (3.5 x 5 cm)
- Sensing Depth: 0.75'' (1.9 cm)
- Moisture Reading Range: 0 to 100%
- Measurable Materials: Drywall, Masonry, Hardwood, Softwood
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Drop Protection: 6.6' (2 m)
- Included: 1 x 9V Battery and Instruction Manual
- Material: ABS Plastic
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.