Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester w/ Flashlight, 12-1000 VACNCVT-3P Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester w/ Flashlight, 12-1000 VAC
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The NCVT-3P is a non-contact voltage tester with an integrated flashlight. The voltage sensor detects 12 to 1000V AC and indicates the presence of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems. Includes both visual and audible signals. The NCVT-3P is rugged enough for any job site.
- Dual ranges indicates low voltage (12 to 48V AC) and standard voltage (70 to 1000V AC) allowing broad application
- Detects 12 to 1000V AC with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function
- Green light indicates no voltage
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress
- IP67: Dustproof and waterproof
- 6.6 feet / 2 meter drop protection
- CAT IV 1000V rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Conforms to CE requirements
- US Patent 10,073,142, D750,985 and other patents pending
Cat IV - 1000V
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.