Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper/Cutter (Solid 10-18, Stranded 12-20)11055 Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper/Cutter (Solid 10-18, Stranded 12-20)
|4||Thu, Oct 28|
|12||Fri, Oct 29|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This compact, lightweight wire stripper and cutter cleanly cuts solid and stranded copper wire. Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire. Handles are double-dipped for comfortable grip. Curved handles help reach into confined areas.
- Cuts, strips and loops 10-18 AWG Solid and 12-20 AWG Stranded wire
- Precision ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Double-dipped comfort grips with curved handles
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Easy-to-read markings
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage
- Made in USA
- Application: Wire Stripping and Cutting
- Insulated: No
- Strips and Cuts: 10-18 AWG Solid, 12-20 AWG Stranded
- Screw Shearing: 6-32 and 8-32
- Overall Length: 7.125'' (18.1 cm)
- Handle Color: Blue/Yellow
- Weight: 5.4 oz (154 g)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.