Allowable Roof materials: three tab conventional shingles, architectural shingle, metal roof with solid substrate, and rolled roofing with solid substrate.
- Easily installed from inside the building by one person in 10 minutes.
- Designed for roofs that are flat to 14/12 pitch. Can also be used for metal roof flashing.
- Works on conventional shingles, architectural shingles, rolled roofing materials, and metal roofs.
- Forms a weather-tight seal on four sides, eliminating the problems caused by wind, rain, or snow.
- Install in any weather, even winter.
- No more expensive safety equipment, extension ladders, or OSHA fines.
- No more life-risking services to install someone else's flashing.
- Kozy Kollar EPDM rubber roof flange with heat resistance to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Molded around a .125 steel Main Fame with six casehardened 1/4 - 20 female stand-offs installed.
- Two plated 1.5’’ x 10.25’’ x .104’’ Lower Mounting Plates
- Six 1/4 - 20 x 2.5’’ plated studs
- Six 1/4 - 20 x 7/8’’plated couplings torqued to 3 foot pounds
- 1.5 oz tube of Permatex 2-A.
- Roof Slope: 1/12 pitch to 12/12 pitch
- Dimensions: 11" L x 8’’ W