All ALT relays have a built-in debounce feature that prevents the relay from changing state if the switch or float contact bounces momentarily. The ALT-X has an internal cross-connected relay and is used in dual high-level float applications. These floats are commonly referred to as lead and lag floats.
The pumps alternate as in the ALT-S version but the crossconnected relay configuration allows both pumps to run simultaneously when both the lead and lag floats are closed. These relays are also available with a built-in switch (SW option) that is used to manually force one of the pumps to run every time the float switch is closed.
Must use the OT08PC socket for UL Rating!
- Input Voltage (V): 95 to 125VAC
- Maximum Input Power: 5W
- Input Current Range (A): 40mA
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 56k
- Output Form: Cross wired DPDT
- Output Load Rating (VA): 480VA @ 240VAC
- Debounce Time Delay (s): 0.5s
- Mounting Method: DIN rail or surface mount (plug-in to OT08-PC socket)
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F)
- Dimensions: 1.75 in H x 2.38 in W x 4.13 in D (44.5 x 60.3 x 104.8 mm)