LLC14B60AX - LLC1 Series
The LLC1 Series is a single probe conductive liquid level control designed for OEM equipment and commercial appliances. This unit may be ordered with selectable or fixed fill or drain operation. A time delay (1-60s) prevents rapid cycling of the output relay. On adjustable units, the sensitivity adjustment allows accurate level sensing while ignoring foaming agents and floating debris. Isolated AC voltage is provided at the probe to prevent electrolysis. A trickle current of less than 1mA determines the presence or absence of liquid between the probe and common. The LLC1 Series printed circuit board is conformal coated to resist moisture and corrosion.
- Fill (Pump-up Mode):
- When the liquid level falls below the probe, a fixed time delay begins. This time delay prevents rapid cycling of the output relay and its load. At the end of the time delay, the output relay energizes and remains energized until the liquid level rises and touches the probe. The output relay then de-energizes and remains de-energized until the liquid level again falls below the probe.
- Input Voltage (V): 120VAC
- Input Tolerance (%): -0.3
- Input AC Line Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Output Type: Electromechanical relay
- Output Form: Non-isolated SPST and isolated SPDT contacts
- Output Load Rating (VA): 10A resistive @ 120/240VAC and 28VDC; 1/3hp @ 120/240VAC
- Time Delay Range: 60s fixed
- Sense Voltage: Low voltage AC between probe and common. Isolated from input and ouput.
- Sense Resistance (Ohms): Adjustable to 250k
- Sense Resistance Tolerance: Guaranteed range
- Control Type: ON/OFF (single level) resistance sensor with built-in time delay to prevent rapid cycling
- Isolation Voltage (V): 1500V RMS between input output and probe
- Surge Protection: IEEE C62.41-1991 Level A
- Circuitry: Printed circuit board is conformal coated to resist moisture and corrosion
- Life: Mechanical - 1 x 107; Electrical - 1 x 105
- Termination Type: 0.25 in. (6.35mm) male quick connect terminals
- Mounting Method: 0.50 in. (12.7mm) nylon standoffs with three #6 (M3.5 x 0.6) screws (use terminal 5 for probe common)
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temperature (F/C): -40° to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- Dimensions: 3.50 x 2.75 x 2.00 in. (88.9 x 69.9 x 50.9mm)