Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
LLC24A2F50N - LLC2 Series
The LLC2 Series is a dual-probe conductive liquid level control designed for OEM equipment and commercial appliance applications. Models are available for fill or drain operation. Transformer isolated 12VAC is provided at the probes to prevent electrolysis. A trickle current of less than 1mA determines the presence or absence of liquid between the probes and common. On adjustable units, the sensitivity adjustment allows accurate level sensing while ignoring foaming agents and floating debris. The LLC2 Series printed circuit board is conformal coated to resist moisture and corrosion.
- Drain (Pump-Down Mode):
- When the liquid level rises and touches the high probe, the output relay energizes and remains energized until the liquid level falls below the low probe. The output relay then de-energizes and remains de-energized until the liquid again touches the high probe.
- Input Voltage (V): 120VAC
- Input Tolerance (%): -0.3
- Input AC Line Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Output Type: Electromechanical relay
- Output Form: Isolated SPDT
- Output Load Rating (VA): 10A resistive @ 120/240VAC and 28VDC; 1/3hp @ 120/240VAC
- Sense Voltage: 12VAC at probe terminals
- Sense Resistance (Ohms): 50 k fixed
- Sense Resistance Tolerance: 10%
- Control Type: Resistance sensing for high and low level detection of conductive liquids
- Isolation Voltage (V): 1500V RMS between input output and probe
- Circuitry: Printed circuit board is conformal coated to resist moisture and corrosion
- Life: Mechanical - 1 x 107; Electrical - 1 x 105
- Termination Type: Terminal blocks for up to #14 AWG (2.5mm2) wire
- Mounting Method: Surface mount to probe common with two or four #6 (M3.5 x 0.6) screws
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temperature (F/C): -40° to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- Dimensions: 4.00 x 3.00 x 2.00 in. (101.6 x 76.2 x 50.8mm)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.