Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
LLC44B30A - LLC4 Series
The LLC4 combines resistance sensing circuitry with solid-state timing to provide single probe level maintenance. On adjustable units, the sensitivity adjustment allows accurate level sensing while ignoring foaming agents and floating debris. Isolated 12VAC is provided at the probe to prevent electrolysis. A trickle current of less than 1mA determines the presence or absence of conductive liquid between the probe and common. The LLC4 Series can be used with many types of low voltage (resistance changing) transducers to perform other control functions like temperature limit control, photo limit control, condensation sensing, and ice sensing.
- Fill (Pump-Up Mode):
- When the liquid level falls below the probe, the time delay begins. This time delay prevents rapid cycling of the output relay and its load. At the end of the time delay, the output relay energize and remain energized until the liquid level rises and touches the probe. The output relay then de-energize and remain de-energized until the liquid level again falls below the probe level.
- Input Voltage (V): 120VAC
- Input Tolerance (%): -0.3
- Input AC Line Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Output Type: Electromechanical relay
- Output Form: Isolated SPDT
- Output Load Rating (VA): 4A resistive @ 240VAC and 28VDC; 1/10hp @ 240VAC
- Time Delay Range: 30s fixed
- Sense Voltage: 12VAC at probe terminals
- Sense Resistance (Ohms): Adjustable to 250k
- Sense Resistance Tolerance: 1K 500 at low end; 250K 25% at high end
- Control Type: ON/OFF (single level) resistance sensor with built-in time delay to prevent rapid cycling
- Isolation Voltage (V): 1500V RMS between input output and probe
- Surge Protection: IEEE C62.41-1991 Level A
- Termination Type: Octal 8-pin plug-in
- Mounting Method: Plug-in socket
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature (F/C): -40° to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- Dimensions: 2.91 x 2.39 x 1.78 in. (73.9 x 60.7 x 45.2mm)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.