Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
LLC825F5M - LLC8 Series
The LLC8 Series is a low cost, single-probe conductive liquid level control designed for low liquid level cutoff protection. It offers a factory fixed time delay of 1 - 60s and is available for input voltages of 24, 120, or 230VAC. LED indicator illuminates whenever the LLC8’s isolated, 10A, SPDT output relay is energized. Sense resistance is fixed from 5K - 250K?. Available with manual/automatic reset or a special manual reset with a power outage feature that auto resets the unit when power is restored and the water level is acceptable. 24 and 120VAC units are UL recognized as limit switches under UL353 (230VAC units are UL 508) and CSA certified under Standard 14.
- Input Voltage (V): 24VAC
- Input Tolerance (%): -0.35
- Input AC Line Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Output Type: Electromechanical relay
- Output Form: Isolated SPDT
- Output Load Rating (VA): 10A resistive @ 240VAC; 1/4hp @ 125VAC; 1/2hp @ 250VAC
- Time Delay Range: 5s fixed
- Time Delay Tolerance (%): 20%
- Reset Time (ms): Manual / automatic reset
- Repeat Accuracy (%): 10%
- Setpoint vs Ambient Temperature and Operating Voltage (%): 10%
- Sense Voltage: 12VAC at probe terminals
- Sense Resistance (Ohms): 5 k
- Sense Resistance Tolerance: 10%
- Control Type: Resistance sensing for conductive liquids with time delay
- Isolation Voltage (V): 2500V RMS between input and output terminals
- Surge Protection: IEEE C62.41-1991 Level A
- Circuitry: Printed circuit board is conformal coated to resist moisture and corrosion
- Termination Type: Electrical: 0.25 in. (6.35mm) male quick connect terminals; Reset switch and probes: 0.187 x 0.03 in (4.75 x 0.76 mm) male quick connect terminals
- Mounting Method: 0.50 in. (12.7mm) nylon standoffs with three #6 (M3.5 x 0.6) screws
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature (F/C): -40° to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- Humidity: 95% relative non-condensing
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.