Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|1||Thu, May 20 – Mon, May 24|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Handles liquids and solid waste materials up to 2" diameter.
- Oil-filled motor housing for life time lubrication and rapid head dissipation.
- Upper and lower ball bearings.
- Stainless steel screw, bolts, handle and seal assembly.
- Mechanical seals (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces)
- Thermal overload protection of single phase units
- Brass impeller
- Capacitor start on single phase units
- Continuous Duty Rated - This means the pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits when the pump is operated continuously under conditions shown in the manufacturer's published ratings.
- 3 Phase Pump Must Have a 3 Phase Control Panel for Automatic or Manual Operation
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.