Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
ARMOR features advanced Negative Regulation (Neg/Reg) sealed combustion technology, permitting fan speed to constantly adjust the volume of fuel and air entering the burner. This ensures that ARMOR can safely and reliably operate with supply gas pressure as low as 4 inches water column. ARMOR is also equipped with fully modulating combustion with 5:1 turndown. This means ARMOR can fire as low as 20% of maximum input when water heating demand is lowest, and increase the firing rate up to 100% as demand increases. The result is better overall efficiency and less cycling, compared to all other tank-type units which are "on-off," which means they can only fire at 100% of maximum input.
With standard tank-type water heaters, your choices are limited when it comes to matching input with storage capacity to meet "peak demand" delivery requirements. With ARMOR, you can match one or more water heaters with inputs ranging from 150,000 to 800,000 with one or more storage tanks in a wide variety of sizes. Another advantage of the ARMOR "dual component" system is lower replacement costs. Standard tank-type designs require replacement of the entire water heater. With ARMOR, you'll save time and money by only replacing individual components as needed, such as the pump or storage tank.
- Up to 98% Efficiency
- Modulating Burner with 5:1 Turndown
- Direct-Spark Ignition
- Low NOx Operation
- Sealed Combustion
- Low Gas Pressure Operation
- Vertical & Horizontal Direct-Vent
- PVC, CPVC or SS Venting up to 100 Feet
- PVC/CPVC Sidewall Vent Termination
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- All Welded Construction, Gasketless Design
- ASME Construction (AW 285-800)
- Natural to L.P. Conversion Kit
- All Bronze Circulating Pump
- On/Off Switch
- Flow Switch
- ASME Temperature & Pressure Relief Valve
- Temperature & Pressure Gauge (AW 500-800)
- Downstream Test Valves (AW 500-800)
- Adjustable Leveling Legs
- Tank Sensor
- Manual Reset High Limit
- Condensate Trap
- Zero Clearances to Combustible Material
- 5 Year Limited Warranty / 1 Year Parts Warranty (See warranty for details)
- 2 line, 16 Character Display
- Dual Level Password Security
- Built in Cascading Sequencer for up to 8 Water Heaters
- Building Management System Integration with 0-10 VDC Input
- Low Water Flow Safety Control & Indication
- Inlet & Outlet Temperature Sensors & Readout
- Flue Temperature Sensor
- Water Heater Pump Control
- Pump Delay with Freeze Protection
- Pump Exercise
- Night Setback
- Time Clock
- Service Reminder
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.