- Designed for cutting all types of hard and soft wood, and other non-ferrous materials including plywood, composition board and siding
- One piece arbor and hole saw combinations eliminates the need for separate arbor attachments
- 4/6 variable pitch teeth milled into high speed steel edge and micro-welded to body
- The Malco VENT SAW® is indispensable when fitting fresh air intakes through foundation plates, exterior siding or facing materials encountered in residential or light commercial installations of gas or oil fired furnaces
- Features easily replaceable alloy steel blades and a versatile one piece arbor / mandrel combination made of high grade cast aluminum
- The webbed mandrel allows easy plug removal and a built-in arbor eliminates the need for separate arbor attachments
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.