Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
3 Phase TEFC Globetrotter General Purpose Motor, 213T Frame (230/460V, 1768 RPM, 7.5 HP)GT1016A 3 Phase TEFC Globetrotter General Purpose Motor, 213T Frame (230/460V, 1768 RPM, 7.5 HP)
|3||Tue, Jun 14 – Fri, Jun 17|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Meets or exceeds NEMA Premium® efficiency. Model is in compliance with EISA2010
- Hazardous Duty Division 2, Zone 2, Class I, Groups A,B,C,D, Temperature code T2B
- IP55 enclosure on cast iron frames
- Inverter Duty 10:1 Variable Torque and up to 10:1 Constant Torque
- Class F Insulation
- Standard F1, reversible to F2 assembly. Dual frame mounting holes.
- C-face addition may result in non-NEMA "BA" dim. For new "BA" dim consult chart found in modification section
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.