The most compact drill driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging worksites.
REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces.
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
- 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock