The most compact drill driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18 Compact 1/2" Drill Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging worksites.
REDLINK Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M18 Compact REDLITHIUM batteries, an M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case.
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces.
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
- (1) M18? Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
- (2) M18? REDLITHIUM? Compact Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18? & M12? Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case