The M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 3” Underground Cable Cutter is the Most Controlled Way to Cut. With a NEW-TO-WORLD DESIGN, it is engineered to deliver the best cutting experience in a trench. Linemen can now scoop the cable into the open jaw with ease, maintaining balance when lining up to cut. Once aligned, The M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 3” Underground Cable Cutter is the fastest cutter in its class, making installation and wrecking of up to 1500MCM Copper 15kV cable a breeze. The M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 3” Underground Cable Cutter features a fully enclosed high speed hydraulic pump, Brushless Motor, REDLINK™ Electronics and REDLITHIUM™ Battery delivering Ultimate Reliability in the toughest conditions.Featuring Milwaukee® ONE KEY™ Technology, view tool usage, receive notifications for recommended maintenance and sync information wirelessly to the cloud. The kit includes M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Extended Capacity Battery, AC/DC Wall and Vehicle Charger, Utility Bag and Carabineer.
- M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 3” Underground Cable Cutter
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack(48-11-1850)
- M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger(48-59-1812)
- Wireless Remote
- Utility Bag
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- Cuts up to 1500MCM Copper
- 15kV cable
- In-line design delivers easiest access in trenches
- Top-handle layout provides balanced cut alignment
- Powerful 9T hydraulic pump delivers best in class cut speed
- Fully enclosed high speed hydraulic pump, Brushless Motor, REDLINK™ Electronics and REDLITHIUM™ Battery combine to deliver ultimate reliability in the toughest conditions
- Milwaukee® ONE KEY™ Technology allows Linemen to view tool usage, receive notifications for recommended maintenance, and sync information wirelessly to the cloud