The SWITCH PACK™ CABLE-DRIVE™ Assembly provides the ability to automatically feed and retract cable through 1-1/4” to 4” lines at 15-20 feet per minute. The CABLE-DRIVE™ Assembly quickly attaches to any SWITCH PACK™ drum with the mounting plate installed allowing for one CABLE-DRIVE™ assembly for all SWITCH PACK drums owned. The twist lock attachment allows the CABLE-DRIVE™ assembly to be easily swapped between drums. The ratcheting lever automatically adjusts for Milwaukee® 5/16”, 3/8” and ½” Inner Core Cable and 5/8” open wind cables. The RAPID STOP release of the metal bearings provides a quick way to release the cable once the blockage is reached.
The M18 FUEL™ SWITCH PACK™ Sectional Drum System is the first drain cleaning solution that combines the benefits of sectional and drum machines, creating the single most versatile and mobile machine on the market. Tackling the most frequent challenge of any drain cleaning application, getting the machine onto the job, the SWITCH PACK System utilizes a modular design with backpack straps for the easiest transport to any roof, drain, crawl space, or cleanout.
- Feeds and Retracts Cable up to 15-20 Feet Per Minute
- Ratcheting Lever to Automatically Adjust to Cable Diameter
- RAPID STOP Release of CABLE DRIVE™ Bearings
- Quick Attachment to SWITCH PACK™ Drum
- Twist Lock Feature Allows CABLE DRIVE™ Assembly to Be Easily Swapped Between Drums
- Adjustable for Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Steel Bearings
- Compatible with Milwaukee 5/16”, 3/8” and ½” Inner Core Cable and 5/8” Open Wind Cable
- Able to Manually Feed or Retract Cable with Cable Drive™ Assembly Attached
- For Use With Milwaukee® M18 FUEL™ SWITCH PACK™ Sectional Drum System