The 72" Laser Tripod is perfect for setting the height of a horizontal laser line or getting the laser off of the ground when needed. You can adjust the tripod from 28" to 72" with additional range when used with the 360° Laser Bracket Mount (48-35-1311, not included) and Bottom Mounting Point. The Tripod also features 15" of precision adjustment for faster vertical alignment, and reinforced gearing on the center shaft for longer tool life. The aluminum tripod is lightweight and durable with a 1/4" to 20" pan-tilt head. The MILWAUKEE 72" Laser Tripod is backed by a limited three-year warranty.
- Bottom Mounting Point – Lowest Applications - When used with 360 Laser Bracket (sold separately)
- 15” Precision Adjustment
- Longer Life – Reinforced Gearing
- 1/4" - 20 Attachment
- Removable Laser Mounting Plate
- Light Weight & Durable Aluminum Body
- Additional range when used with Milwaukee 360° Laser Bracket
- Adjustable Pan Tilt Head
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Height 27.5 / Full Extended Height: 72"
- Length: 4.25"
- Weight: 2.97lb
- Width: 4.5"