The NIBCO® Press System Slip ball valve body is manufactured from lead free* Brass alloy and is dezincification resistant (DZR). The Slip ball valve is designed with press-to-connect end connections with a slip side, and an inboard bead with EPDM O-ring for quick and easy copper to copper joinery. Ideally to be used to add a valve to an existing copper tube or replace a leaky valve. Properly applying pressure from a press-fit tool tightens the O-ring onto the tube, ensuring a clean, permanent, watertight seal in seconds, with no flame, solder or flux.
- Valve pressure rating 250 psi/17.2 bar non-shock cold working pressure
- Maximum service temperature 250°F
- Press x press slip end connections
- Copper-to-copper connections
- Full port
- Blowout-proof stem
- Reinforced PTFE seat rings
- Multiple handle options
- Press leak-detection feature
- Dezincification resistant
- Size range 1/2" to 1"