Oatey MODA™ fire-rated Sure-Vent® air admittance valves provide a method of allowing air to enter the plumbing drainage system without the use of a vent extended to open air.
- Oatey MODA Fire-Rated Sure-Vent air admittance valves provide a method of allowing air to enter the plumbing drainage system without the use of vent extended to open air and to prevent sewer gases from escaping into the building.
- Each box includes a faceplate, a quarter turn test plug, pre-installed intumescent pad for protection under extreme heat, metal brackets and a debris cover.
- Using a single box platform provides significant convenience to installers. One universal faceplate and common metal brackets can be used on any MODA Fire-Rated supply box.
- Unique interlocking wing flanges accommodate on-stud and straddle-studs. Advanced snap-lockdesign allows assembly and disassembly with equal ease, for quicker installation and easy repositioning on the job.
- Stands up to the roughest job site abuse, and no transition cement needed when solvent welding PVC pipe.
- Boxes are manufactured of PVC and listed to IAPMO PS-54.
- MODA Fire-Rated system is listed to Warnock Hersey to meet ASTM E-814 and UL 1479. Listed with Massachusetts Board of Plumbing.