Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Ideal for hot water heaters and multiple lavatory installations, providing flow rates as high as 23 gallons per minute. Compact design and Lead Free* brass construction simplify installation and maintenance while ensuring years of dependable service. Unique handle mechanism allows exact temperature selection to be "locked-in" for added protection. The Series LFLM490 and LFLM490-10 features Powers' advanced paraffin-based actuation technology, integral checks and inlet screens to prevent cross-flow and contamination. The thermostatic element ensures optimal, consistent performance over a wide range of temperatures. The Series LFLM490 & LFLM490-10 are ASSE 1017 listed and CSA B125 certified.
- Lead Free Brass body construction for durability and to comply with Lead Free installation requirements
- Advanced thermal actuator improves performance at low flow
- Adjustable temperature selection with lock down
- Union connections for easy maintenance
- Integral checks and screen prevents cross-flow and contamination
- Available in 1/2", 3/4", 1" (15, 20, 25mm) with NPT, Sweat, PEX, Quick-Connect, and CPVC union connections
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.