Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Designed for lavatory applications where the temperature of hot water must be controlled for safe, economic use. An advanced thermal actuator quickly senses and compensates for outlet temperature fluctuations induced by water temperature and pressure changes in the supply line. The Series LFLM495 features Powers' advanced paraffin-based actuation technology, integral checks and inlet screens to prevent cross-flow and contamination. Rugged construction features solid Lead Free* brass body and corrosion-resistant internal components ensuring years of dependable, trouble-free service. Temperature adjustment handle is simple to adjust and has a locking mechanism to prevent tampering. The HydroGuard Series LFLM495 is ASSE 1069 and 1070 listed and CSA B125 certified.
- Temperature control to ASSE 1069, 1070 and 1017 down to 0.5 gpm
- Advanced thermal actuator improves performance at low flow
- Lead Free* cast copper silicon alloy body construction for durability and to comply with Lead Free* requirements
- Adjustable temperature selection with lock down
- Union connections for easy maintenance
- Integral checks and screen prevents cross-flow and contamination
- Available in 1/2", 3/4", 1" (15, 20, 25 mm) with NPT, Sweat, PEX, Quick-Connect, and CPVC union connections
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.