2" HydroGuard XP Supply Fixture, Rough Bronze (90°-160°F)
Master tempering valves available in five sizes that temper water as high as 208 gpm and as low as 3 gpm. All valves are listed to ASSE 1017 and certified to CSA B125. Valves feature advanced paraffin actuation technology for dynamic response and excellent low flow temperature control. The LFMM430 line also features a single-seat design for virtual shut down in the event of cold-water failure, triple-duty check stops with screens, and a 5°F (3°C) approach temperature for low temperature hot water supply. Valves are available in rough Lead Free* bronze and chrome plated finish.
- Lead Free brass body and checkstops for durability and to comply with Lead Free installation requirements.
- Valve utilizes paraffin-based advanced thermal actuation technology to sense and adjust outlet temperature
- Dirt and lime resistant poppet and seat design
- Virtual shutoff if supply pressure fails
- Vandal-resistant locking mechanism to secure temperature setting
- Factory tested
- Rotatable union triple-duty checkstops
- Rough bronze and chrome finishes
Image may not be actual representation of item.