Overall Length of this product is 82". Please check Submittal Sheet file for details.
PRIER’s C-251 Freezeless Ground Hydrant provides a year round source of water to areas subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping below the frost line, and since it drains automatically, it is not subject to freezing.
The PRIER C-251 is a time tested design with a cam type operation lever control that provides full variable flow. It is available from stock in bury depths from 1’ to 6’
- Lever Handle
- Female Inlet: 1 N.P.T.
- Solid brass hose adapter
- Solid, extra thick walled head casting.
- Cam type operating lever control provides full variable flow.
- High quality steel drawstraps that eliminate side pull of operating rod.
- Pivot connector has double nut connection, no set screws to rust in place.
- Galvanized outer pipe with exposed threads coated to protect from errosion
- Stainless steel operating rod provides the longest operating life
- Simple repair can be done at ground level.
- Bucket hook on spout
3/4” and options