WHT500, Utility Well House Electric Heater (500/376/500W - 240/208/120V)WHT500 WHT500, Utility Well House Electric Heater (500/376/500W - 240/208/120V)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Install it anywhere heat is needed to prevent pipes, pumps and other water, hydraulic fluid or oil-filled equipment from freezing. It is designed to provide automatic, 24-hour protection. Set the thermostat at any desired level and leave it. There are no moving parts. It is maintenance free and can be left unattended all winter long - ideal for remote locations.
- Steel sheath, aluminum finned element provides fast heat dissipation and a long life because of cooler sheath temperatures.
- The heater cabinet encloses the element and consists of neutral grey epoxy painted galvanized steel for corrosion protection.
- The thermostat is completely contained within the control box. Temperature control range is 40º to 70ºF.
- One model is adaptable to 120V or 240/208V supply. Shipped wired for 240/208V field conversion to 120V is quick and easy.
- All power supply and control wiring terminates in the tamperproof control box - no live voltage in the element area.
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.