Goliath Furnace Series Furnace Risers offer contractors all of the benefits of our GOLIATH SERIES product lines and are specifically designed for the unique clearance needs of furnace installations, piping and p-traps. Designed to work with our Titan Flexible Series Secondary Drain Pans (as shown to the right) or fabricated metal pans, Goliath Furnace Risers can be quickly installed either lengthwise or widthwise for any HVAC or furnace unit installation.
AG-GFR Vibration Isolators are heat resistant, durable thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) that can dampen the noise produced by an HVAC or furnace unit while in use.
- Quick-and-Easy Professional Installation
- 10x Stronger than a Metal Riser and Will Not Crack, Split or Rust
- -20° F (-28°C) to 260° F (126.7°C)
- UL-94 5VA and ASTM E-84-05 Rated
- Self Extinguishing, Safer and More Reliable Material of Choice
- Designed and Engineered to be Completely Compatible with Our Titan Flexible Series Secondary Drain Pans
- Tensile Yield Strength of 8,900 lbs. Per Square Inch
- Over 200x Stronger than Glass and 30x Stronger than Acrylic
- Tough as Steel resistance to cracking and/or breaking
- Ideal for Applications where HVAC/R Products may Experience Extreme Punishment